100% Deposit Bonus For Online Casinos
The matched deposit bonus is the most popular casino offer and does what it says on the tin, deposit a minimum amount and the casino or slots site will match that amount with a bonus up to the stated maximum.
Many players who look simply at the percentage will assume 100% bonuses are not as good as offers that advertise higher amounts such as 200% up to 500%. There are benefits to matched promotions though, they often carry lower wagering requirements, they are open to more games usually and less have less restrictions in general. They also tend to match higher deposit amounts compared to the higher percentage bonuses (e.g 100% up to £200 vs 200% up to £100).
Below we’ve selected some of the better 100% new customer offers based on amount, wagering requirements and how good the sites are generally. For more a full list of offers see our casino bonuses main page or alternatively for higher % bonuses see our 200-400% and 500%+ bonuses pages.
Best 100% Deposit Bonus Offers
Claiming A 100% Bonus
Always read the significant terms, these are shown under every offer on this page. More details terms are then available on the casino page when you click the link.
There are several terms to look out for when claiming a matched bonus promotion:
- Do you need to enter a promotion code? This may be either during registration or when making your first deposit. Some deals require you to opt-in to claim.
- You will often have a period of time from registration to claim an offer (e.g. 7 days).
- You will only be able to deposit and claim the offer once you have been verified, this is a legal requirement.
- Most bonuses are awarded on deposit, some require you to play through your deposit before they are awarded.
- The bonus will have a wagering requirement (WR), this is the number of times you need to stake the bonus to turn this into cash, for example, a £50 matched bonus with a 30x rollover would require 50x£30 in total stakes = £1500.
- Some deals list the wagering requirement as a multiple of the bonus others list it as a multiple of the deposit + bonus. This is fairly easy to work out for 100% offers. Listing the WR by deposit + bonus makes the number look more attractive but beware a 25x WR for deposit + bonus in this case is the same as saying 50x WR of the bonus.
- The WR will usually have an expiry, if you go beyond this time you will forfeit the promo funds.
- Many offers will allow you to use further deposits to meet the WR if you run out of bonus funds.
- There will often be a max bet, this is the maximum amount you can stake from the bonus per spin or hand that will contribute to the WR (e.g. £5)
- There may be maximum winnings that can be withdrawn, usually this is reflected as an upper limit (e.g. £1000) or as a proportion of the bonus (10x the bonus, for example). Progressive jackpots are usually excluded from this.
- Game restrictions almost always apply, usually most slots count 100% with table games not counting or counting less. Pick the bonus that suits the games you want to play.
- Often second and third deposit deals are attached to the main 100% offer, you can only have one active bonus at a time however and there may be an overall expiry on claiming all bonuses. Don’t feel rushed with your first bonus just to claim subsequent ones.
- A lot of sites now restrict certain banking options for welcome offers. Commonly this is for eWallets such as PayPal, Skrill and Neteller and vouchers such as PaySafeCard. If these are not eligible and you make your first deposit this way you will not get the bonus. Debit cards can be used for all offers.
- If two sites are operated by the same group (e.g. ProgressPlay) you can sometimes only claim one offer in the network, if you claim an offer with one site you will not be able to claim with another – in this case pick the site and offer that suits you best.
Getting The Most Out Of Matched Bonuses
Matched bonus offers tend to suit those that want to deposit higher amounts or take advantage of better terms. If your aim is to win with a bonus these are some of the most popular, however, if your main aim is to use a bonus to try out a casino or games you could be better with a higher percentage offer with a lower deposit limit. You can find these on our other offer pages.
Many 100% welcome deals are open to table games and live games whereas higher percentage offers are often restricted to slots. There is often a higher wagering level on some table games, or at least specific bets within certain games, but at least these will count to some level unlike most 200%+ deals.
These promotions also tend to have less restriction when it comes to maximum bet amounts, maximum withdrawable winnings and expiry times. A lot of these also come with either free spins or 2nd/3rd deposit deals attached as an added incentive.